Dr. Holger Claas
Born: 1966 in Braunschweig
- 1989 – 1994 Studied dentistry at the Georg-August University Goettingen
- 1995 State examination
- 1995 – 2000 Research associate at the center for tooth/oral and jaw diseases of the Georg-August University of Goettingen in the Department of Prosthetics 2, with a focus on the development and advancement of aesthetic full ceramic restorations and their clinical testing (clinical research).
- 2000 – 2011 Freelance member of the center for tooth/oral and jaw disease of the Georg-August University and teaching assignment as guest lecturer in the Department of Restorative Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry and Periodontology at the University of Goettingen. The focus of his teaching is on aesthetic, full-ceramic, computer-supported restorations and their adhesive fixing.
- Study stays in Vancouver, Washington DC, San Diego (USA), Zurich.
- Author of national and international scientific publications on topics relating to aesthetic dentistry and implant prosthetics.
- Founding member of the International Association for Dental Research special interest group CAD/CIM.
- Since 2010 Certified dentist for SOLO-prophylaxis
- Since 2011: CEREC reference dentist.
- Since 2015: Certified expert for dental prevention and rehabilitation in elite sports.
- President of the German Association for Dental Prevention and Rehabilitation in Elite Sports (DGzPRsport e.V.).
- IASD ( International Association of Sports Dentistry)
- Happily married, 2 children
- ZAHN e.V.